Tuesday 5 May 2009

Blog 25 Dopy Americans!!





American people are very dopey my proof is that I have recently visited the country. One can even see it in their faces, and they are very out dated ( apart from those who live in LA). On American news channels all they talk about is when the next terrorist attack will take place. We have had a terrorist attack however we don't go on about it endlessly. Now I can understand why George.W.Bush was re elected and spent a second term in office. If you just look at how evil this mans eyes look, I mean don't the American people see these things. Thank god for Barack Obama now the American people can finally lift their heads up high.The news is also propagandist. Americans believe what ever they are told, its as though they don't have a mind of their own. America is a huge country and many communities live in isolation, that is why they are so narrow minded. The education system is not very good as they don't even teach Darwin's theory on evolution because it goes against Christianity. America is a very judgmental country and they are very focused on money. No wonder many countries hate the Americans its because they are so narrow minded. I know many people will not be as narrow minded as I am suggesting, however they do need to update themselves if they are to get anywhere. They also have a huge obesity problem because many people are below the poverty line and they can not afford to cook healthy meals, they eat addictive greasy take outs and they have huge portions. They appear to me like over eating narrow minded idiots. I don't see how America is a democratic country and they claim to be the greatest nation in the world. HAHAHA !! No offence to anyone who is American but this is my very honest opinion after visiting their country. I'm so pleased I'm British we have the best human rights and freedom and democracy are truly valued in our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment